REcolorado Learning Center | Help Center
Additional Search Fields
You can add other fields to search by additional criteria. Learn how.
- Search for properties that include Exterior Maintenance by adding the "HOA Includes" field to your search criteria.
- The Total Parking Spaces field on the General search form lets you search for the total number of parking spaces entered on a listing.
- Add Parking Search under Additional Fields to search for the number of spaces in a specific parking type (such as Attached Garage).
- Do you want to search for Main Floor Master or the location of the Laundry room? Add "Detailed Room Information" under Additional Fields.
Searching Remarks and Other Text Fields
When searching Broker Remarks, Public Remarks, or other text fields such as Street Name or Listing Agent ID, use a wildcard (*) to search for a word or phrase.
If you want to search for that word or phrase anywhere in the remarks, you should add wildcards at both the beginning and the end of your search term. For example, entering *Horse* into Public Remarks will return listings that say "Horse" anywhere in that field. Learn more about using wildcards in searches.
You can exclude a word or term by placing an exclamation mark (!) at the beginning of that word. For best results, you should use wildcards for these types of searches. For example, you could enter "!*Main*" to exclude listings with "Main" entered in the Broker Remarks.
Using "NOT" in Select List Searches
When you use "NOT" searches on any select list field (where you can make one or more selections), it will only return listings that have selected one of the other options. If the field has been left blank, it will not be included in the search results.
For example, if you search in Basement Type for "NOT" Walk-Out, you will only receive listings that have specifically selected Cellar or Garden Level. Any listing where that field was left blank would not be included in the "NOT" search results.
Status Date Ranges
In the General searches, use the date fields next to each status to limit your search to status changes during a specific time:
- Enter a range of days (for example, 0-180) to search for listings that changed to a status that number of days back.
- Select or enter a range of dates (for example, 11/1/13-11/30/13) to search for listings that changed to a status during that date range.
- Enter a specific date to search for listings that changed to a status on that specific date.
IRES & PPAR MLS Number Searches
When searching by an IRES MLS number, be sure to include an "I" at the beginning of the MLS number. When searching by a PPAR MLS number, be sure to include a "P" at the beginning of the MLS number.
Searching by Address
To quickly search for an address, you have three options:
- Use the Address Quick Search widget on the dashboard.
- Enter only the street number and name into the Speedbar.
- Go to the General search for a property type, and enter one or more addresses as search criteria.
Setting Default Map for Searches
To set a default map location, start a search. Go to the Map tab and move the map to your desired location. Click the Gear icon (located beneath the Results tab), then select "Set this map view as my starting default".
Listings from PrimeAccess
- In Matrix, the Residential and Condo property types have been consolidated into Residential.
- Properties listed in Residential in PrimeAccess will appear in "Residential - Detached Single Family" in Matrix.
- Properties listed in Condo in PrimeAccess will appear under "Residential - Attached Single Family" in Matrix.