REcolorado Learning Center | Help Center
Print multiple reports by pressing and holding the CTRL (Command) key and clicking the name of each report you want printed. Read this How To guide for more information.
Listing History Report
The Listing History report under Print options can include all of the historical listings for a property.
- Search for the property without any statuses selected.
- Select all of the historical listings.
- Click Print and select the Listing History report, then choose Email PDF or Print to PDF.
Export templates are available for Residential, Land, and Income searches.
To export data from a Cross Property search, you can create a custom export by following the steps in this How To guide.
Broker and Client 1 Page Reports
The Broker 1 Page and Client 1 Page reports are customized for each property type and are only available when you're looking for a specific property type.
- To access these reports, be sure you start in one of property type searches (Residential, Land, or Income).
- The 1 Page reports are not available from Cross Property searches (Address Quick Search, Speedbar, or Cross Property).
Refine Search Results
Use the Refine features to choose listings you want to keep or remove from search results.
- You can refine your search results by clicking "Refine" in the Button Bar.
- Choose "Discard" to remove the selected listings, or "Narrow" to narrow your results down to the selected listings.
- To "un-narrow" your list, click the "Original Results" link at the top left of your screen (just below the Metrolist logo).
- To bring back discarded listings, click the "Un-Discard" button in the Button Bar.
Selecting Results from the Map
To select listings from the Map tab while searching, click the listing's icon on the map. In the popup, click the Checkbox to select that listing. When you go to the Results tab, your listings will remain selected, making it easy to print, email, or refine your search results.
Custom Single Line Display
You can create a custom Single Line display and set it as your default starting point for search results. These How To guides walk you through the steps:
Accessing Statistics from Results
From search results, you can access summary search statistics by clicking Stats in the bottom Button Bar and then selecting Tabular. Tabular stats will give you the minimums, maximums, and averages for several fields including beds, baths, and year built.
When using Driving Directions, click the Directions button to update your map and directions when you've changed the order of listings or added addresses.
If you email listings from Matrix to someone that is not entered as a contact, the email provides a link to a generic client portal with no interaction except to see the full client display. To ensure your clients have the ability to mark listings as favorites, search, and use the other features of the client portal, enter your client as a contact before emailing listings.
Learn more about the benefits of the client portal with this video tutorial.
Using CTM eContracts Integration
If you are a CTM eContracts customer, you can pull listings directly from Matrix to CTM. First, you'll need to ensure your MLS ID is entered into your CTM account. Log in to CTM, click on Utilities, then Account: Personal Info, and then enter your MLS (Broker) ID into the MLS Agent ID field. You'll now be able to click the CTM logo from any listing in Matrix to pull that listing's information into CTM.