REcolorado Learning Center | Help Center
Tips: Listing Input
Fill from Realist
When entering a new listing, be sure to choose the Fill from Realist Tax option to auto-populate data from public records.
- Select the property type.
- You'll be taken to the Fill from Realist Tax search screen. Select the County.
- Enter search criteria such as Street Number, Street Name, or Owner Name. Click Search.
- If multiple results are returned, locate your property.
- Click Fill to select the correct property and auto-populate your listing.
Set your map pin correctly to ensure your listing can be found
If you don't correctly set the map pin (latitude and longitude) during Listing Input, the listing won't appear in the correct location for searches. If you're not sure of the exact property location, you can add a map layer that displays the property address on each parcel.
This How To guide walks you through the steps.
School District Names
- The school district names used within Matrix are the ones provided by the Colorado Department of Education.
- Looking for the Aurora school district? Try Adams-Arapahoe 28-J.
- Looking for Adams 50? They have renamed to Westminster 50.
Non-REcolorado Selling Agent (Buyer's Agent)
If you are entering a selling agent (the buyer's agent) who is not an REcolorado member, you can use the following Selling Agent IDs when submitting the listing to Sold status:
- PNMLS: to indicate a selling agent who is a member of PPAR
- INMLS: to indicate a selling agent who is a member of IRES
- ONMLS: to indicate a selling agent who is not a member of REcolorado, PPAR, or IRES
Hit Counters tell you how often your listings are being seen in Matrix searches, Client Portals, Auto Emails, and more.
Are your listings not getting as much traffic as you think they should? Make sure your listing can be found by adding the master bedroom level, laundry location, parking details, and other features buyers look for.
Note: You can see the hit counters for your listings by going to My Matrix, My Listings, and selecting the "Hit Counters" display options.
We recommend uploading photos at least 1600 x 1200 pixels in size.
Matrix displays photos up to 2048 x 1536 pixels in size.
The max file size for a photo is 5 MB.
Getting started with Listing Input
These self-paced tutorials will help you get started with Matrix Listing Input. Learn how to enter listings into Matrix.