REcolorado Learning Center | Help Center
Tips: Auto Email
Auto Email Updates
When an Auto Email is created, additional update emails will not be sent to the client until they have clicked on the link to view the listings from the initial email. Once the client activates the Auto Email, they will start getting email notices based on the schedule you selected.
Not sure if your client has activated their Auto Email? Go to My Matrix, then Auto Emails. Auto Emails that are activated have a green checkmark next to them. This How To document helps you interpret your Auto Email Dashboard.
Welcome Email Text
The first time you create an Auto Email for a new contact, they are sent a Welcome Email that tells them how to use the portal. The text below is always included in the Welcome Email, even if you have entered custom text:
Welcome to your home search on the Client Portal. The Client Portal is a tool we can use to stay in touch.
Using Client Portal, you will be able to view photographs of each home and see their locations on a map or by using a high-level aerial or low-level "Bird’s Eye" view. As you look at each home, you can rate it, categorize it, and leave me a message describing what you did or did not like about it. I’ll use your feedback to refine your home search, set up showings, and more. To learn more about using the Client Portal, you can watch this quick tutorial – Client Portal Video.
Let’s begin your home search! To access your portal and activate auto-emails, click View Listings. If you are already using the portal, please consider this a courtesy notice that your new search has been created.
I’m looking forward to working together.
On Reverse Prospects, you can identify which Auto Email matched your listing by giving the other agent the "Auto Email ID".
If your Auto Email is the one that matched the listing, you can search for it by the "Auto Email ID". Go to My Matrix, then Auto Emails. Enter the Auto Email ID into the search box (next to the Filter dropdown).
The Reverse Prospects screen now includes both the agent's email address and mobile number.
The Concierge feature of Auto Emails let you review and approve listings before they are sent to your client. To be notified by email when new listings are available, be sure to check the box "Also send me the alert notifications by email" before saving the Auto Email.
Sending Auto Emails to Multiple People
Do you want Auto Emails to go to multiple people with different email addresses? You have two options:
- You can add multiple email addresses to a single contact. Simply enter each email address separated by a comma into the contact's Email Address field. This method would work well if you are working with a couple and want both individuals to receive all the emails you send to them.
- You can also enter additional email addresses in the CC line when you are saving the Auto Email.
BCC in Auto Emails
When you create an Auto Email for a contact, you have the option "BCC me a copy of all emails". This option provides the following benefits:
- You receive a notification about new/updated listings at the same time as your client.
- When you click the link in the BCC Auto Email, you can see which listings were included in the update email.
- When you visit the Portal from the email link, you are viewing the Portal in BCC Mode. This means that you can move around in the Portal and see exactly what the client sees, but without making any accidental changes to their Portal.
If you CC your own email rather than BCC, you still receive notifications at the same time as your client, but visits to the Portal may affect what the client sees.