|Denver Metro Area||Central Colorado||Steamboat Springs||Daily Showing Reports|
REcolorado Market Watch: Denver Metro Area
Weekly Housing Market Statistics: October 26, 2020
REcolorado has been producing Market Watch reports to help brokers understand the uncertain housing market during the pandemic. With the housing market returning to stable conditions, these reports will end after October.
- The Denver Metro housing market continues to be active as compared to this time last year; however, week-over-week activity is beginning to reflect seasonal slowing.
- Sellers brought 1,069 New Listings to the market last week, 15% less than the previous week, but still 18% more than we saw this week last year.
- The count of Pending Listings was 1,351 last week, 4% lower week over week, but 36% higher compared to this week last year.
- Last week there were 1,363 Closed Listings, 3% more than the previous week and 2% fewer than this week last year.
- The Median Closed Price for homes was $473,500, 2% higher than the previous week, and 13% higher than this week last year.
- The count of Active Listings on November 2 was 4,649, 21% lower than the count of Active Listings pulled on October 26.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 7 days, one day longer than we saw last week. Compared to this week last year, the count for Days in MLS was 13 days less.