|Denver Metro Area||Central Colorado||Steamboat Springs||Daily Showing Reports|
REcolorado Market Watch: Denver Metro Area
Weekly Housing Market Statistics: October 19, 2020
REcolorado has been producing Market Watch reports to help brokers understand the uncertain housing market during the pandemic. With the housing market returning to stable conditions, these reports will end after October.
- The Denver Metro housing market continues to be active as compared to this time last year. Sellers brought 1,377 New Listings to the market last week, 13% less than the previous week, but still 9% more than we saw this week last year.
- The count of Pending Listings was 1,556 last week, 2% fewer week over week, but 24% higher compared to this week last year.
- Last week, there were 1,225 Closed Listings, 19% fewer than the previous week and 8% fewer than this week last year. This is the first time we’ve seen the count of Closed Listings dip below 1,300 since mid May.
- The Median Closed Price for homes was $477,000, 1% lower than the previous week, but still 13% higher than this week last year.
- After 6 consecutive weeks of declining Active Listings, on October 26, the count of Active Listings increased to 5,881, 13% higher than the count of Active Listings pulled on October 19.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 6 days. Days in MLS was unchanged from last week, and 11 days less than this week in 2019.