REcolorado Market Watch: Denver Metro Area
Weekly Housing Market Statistics: May 31, 2020
- Last week there were 824 Closed Listings, a 19% decrease week over week and 38% less than this week last year.
- Throughout the week, sellers brought 1,815 New Listings to the market, 16% more than last week, but 5% less than last year at this time.
- The count of listings in Pending status was up 7% week over week and 18% higher than last year at this time.
- The count of Active Listings on June 8, 2020 was 7,177, up just slightly as compared to the active count pulled on June 1.
- The Median Closed Price for homes was $435,000, down 1% from last week and up 1% from this week last year.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 9 days. Days in MLS was down one day week over week, but 2 days more than this week last year.
- The number of listings in Withdrawn status saw a week-over-week increase of 1% but was 9% lower than this week in 2019.