REcolorado Market Watch: Denver Metro Area
Weekly Housing Market Statistics: May 24, 2020
- We saw market indicators dip last week as we lost a business day due to the Memorial Day holiday.
Last week there were 732 Closed Listings, a 3% decrease week over week and 55% less than this week last year.
- Sellers brought 1,569 New Listings to the market, 7% less than last week and 13% less than last year at this time.
- Although the week-over-week count of listings in Pending status was 7% lower, compared to last year at this time the measure was up 33%.
- The count of Active Listings on June 1, 2020 was 7,170, up 1% over the active count pulled on May 25.
- The Median Closed Price for homes remained at $440,000 from last week and was up 2% from this week last year.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 9 days. Days in MLS was down one day week over week, but 2 days more than this week last year.
- The number of listings in Withdrawn status saw increases once again last week, up 18% week over week and 23% higher than this week in 2019.