REcolorado Market Watch: Denver Metro Area
Weekly Housing Market Statistics: June 22, 2020
- Throughout the week, sellers brought 1,718 New Listings to the market, 3% less than last week and 3% less than last year at this time.
- After seeing three consecutive weeks of increases, the count of listings in Pending status dropped to 1,741 the week of June 21, a 9% week-over-week dip, but 23% higher than last year at this time.
Last week there were 1,140 Closed Listings, a 19% decrease week over week and 39% less than this week last year.
- The count of Active Listings on June 29, 2020 was 6,849, down 1% as compared to the active count pulled on June 22.
- The Median Closed Price for homes was $450,000, down 1% from last week and up 5% from this week last year.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 8 days. Days in MLS was unchanged compared to last week and was 2 days less than this time last year.
- The number of listings in Withdrawn status saw a week-over-week increase of 10% and was 17% higher than this week in 2019.