REcolorado Market Watch: Denver Metro Area
Weekly Housing Market Statistics: June 15, 2020
- Market indicators show continued buyer activity the week of June 15 with the count of listings in Pending status up 5% week over week and 42% higher than last year at this time.
Last week there were 1,131 Closed Listings, an 8% decrease week over week and 15% less than this week last year.
- Throughout the week, sellers brought 1,764 New Listings to the market, 2% less than last week and 5% less than last year at this time.
- The count of Active Listings on June 22, 2020 was 6,893, down 3% as compared to the active count pulled on June 15.
- The Median Closed Price for homes was $450,800, up 3% from last week and up 7% from this week last year.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 8 days. Days in MLS decreased 1 day compared to last week and remained the same as last year.
- The number of listings in Withdrawn status saw a week-over-week increase of 36% and a 33% increase from this week in 2019.