REcolorado Market Watch: Denver Metro Area
Weekly Housing Market Statistics: August 17, 2020
- The Median Closed Price for homes was $475,000, 3% increase from last week and 15% higher than this week last year.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 6 days. Days in MLS was 1 day less than last week, and 8 days less than this week in 2019.
- Throughout the week, sellers brought 1,645 New Listings to the market, 1% decrease from the previous week and 8% more than last year at this time.
- The count of Pending listings was 1,687 the week of August 17, a 2% increase week over week, and 44% more than the count reported this week last year.
- Last week there were 1,142 Closed Listings, a 23% decrease week over week and 8% less than this week last year.
- On August 24, 2020, the count of Active Listings was 5,981, a decrease of 1% compared to the Active Listing count pulled on August 17.
- The number of listings in Withdrawn status saw a week-over-week decrease of 1% and was 19% less than this week in 2019.