REcolorado Market Watch: Denver Metro Area
Weekly Housing Market Statistics: April 19, 2020
Week to Week: Week of April 19, 2020 vs. Week of April 12, 2020
- The Median Closed Price for homes dropped 4% week over week.
- The number of Closed Listings dropped 32% compared to the week of April 12.
- Week over week, the number of Pending Listings was up 1%.
- The number of New Listings jumped 30% from last week, the first increase in New Listings we’ve seen in 4 weeks.
- The median amount of time listing was Active remained at 5 days.
- The number of Active Listings on April 26 was 6,526, up 6% from last week.
The number of listings that went into Withdrawn status the week of April 19 was down 4% compared to the previous week. Of the listings that were on the market last week, 2% were moved to Withdrawn status.
Year to Year: Week of April 19, 2020 vs. this Week Previous Years
|The count of Closed Listings is down 51% compared to this week in 2019. |
|The number of Pending Listings is 49% lower than this week last year.|
|Median Days in MLS|
|Listings were in the MLS 4 days less than this week in 2019.|
|Compared to this week in 2019, 52% fewer New Listings came on the market.|
|Median Closed Price|
|The Median Closed Price of homes was 2% higher than this week last year.|
|The count of listings in Withdrawn status was 80% higher than this week last year.|