Idaho Springs, CO Local Information, Schools & Real Estate Listings
About Idaho Springs, CO
Idaho Springs Entertainment & Culture
- Historical Society of Idaho Springs promotes and nurtures the preservation of historic artifacts in Idaho Springs and the surrounding area.
- Clear Creek County Tourism provides resources to those looking to explore Idaho Springs and Clear Creek County.
- The Indian Hot Springs Resort has a pool and baths fed by pure mineral waters springs at a temperature of 125 degrees.
- Loveland Ski area is just 53 miles from Denver and has over 1,800 acres of terrain for skiers and snowboarders.
- Beau Jos Pizza is a local delicacy for Colorado boarders and skiers on the way home from a long weekend along I-70.
- Argo Gold Mine and Mill processed over 100 million dollars of gold and stands a memorial to miners of the day.
- The Phoenix Gold Mine is a working mine operated by the oldest continuous gold mining family in Colorado.
Looking to buy or sell a home in Idaho Springs? Click here to find a REALTOR®.
Open Houses in Idaho Springs, CO
Who Lives in Idaho Springs, CO?
39 Years is the Median Age
46.1 % are Married
N/A% are College Graduates
1,856 People live
in this Neighborhood
57.5F Median Monthly
42,986 Median Household