Breckenridge, CO Local Information, Schools & Real Estate Listings
About Breckenridge, CO
Breckenridge Entertainment & Culture
- The Backstage Theatre, a Summit County Arts Institution, offers a variety of theatric stage performances.
- Breckenridge Ski Resort offers world-class skiing over 2,000 acres in an authentic mining town.
- Edwin Carter Museum is thought to be the oldest museum in Colorado.
- Riverwalk Center hosts summer music festivals and the National Repertory Orchestra.
- To learn more about Breckenridge, visit the Breckenridge Colorado Tourism Office.
- For Breckenridge news, visit the Summit Daily.
Open Houses in Breckenridge, CO
Single Family 1 /listing/280669446-151082055/350-timber-trail-road-breckenridge-co-80424/
350 Timber Trail Road,Breckenridge, CO 80424ActiveListed on 09/17/20
Courtesy of Colorado Craft BrokersCourtesy of Colorado Craft Brokers
- 6 Bedrooms ●
- 6 Bathrooms ●
- 6,565 Sqft
Who Lives in Breckenridge, CO?
31 Years is the Median Age
41.2 % are Married
80% are College Graduates
7,851 People live
in this Neighborhood
42.8F Median Monthly
53,660 Median Household