About Anna Nawalany
I am a full-time Real Estate agent/Realtor (a member of SMDRA, PPAR, CAR, and NAR), dedicated and passionate about what I do. I am always happy to help you whether you are: - thinking about selling your home; - trying to sell a "difficult/damaged" property; - buying your first home; - searching for a dream home or downsizing; - purchasing brand new construction; - relocating; - searching for an investment property; - just checking out the real estate market before making an important decision; I assure you that your best interest would be my priority, and you would be fully informed during the process (and never wait for me to pick up the phone). I have been living in the Denver Metro area for over 20 years. I know the market very well, and I keep my fingers on the pulse of our market. Contact me today! Let’s talk soon!
- Accredited Buyer's Representative / ABR
- Graduate, REALTOR Institute / GRI
- Pricing Strategy Advisor / PSA
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert / RENE
- Seller Representative Specialist / SRS
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource / SFR