- SLIFER SMITH & FRAMPTON DENV
- (303) 623-1500
- Patti Brave
Patti moved to Vail 24 years ago from her hometown, Baltimore, Maryland. Patti was active in the Baltimore community in religious, civic and business organizations. Since coming to Vail in 1992, Patti has been selling real estate. . Patti was a founding member of Eagle Valley Habitat for Humanity and served on the Board of Directors for three years. She is past president of B'nai Vail, and past President of the Beaver Creek Chapel and continued to serve on the Beaver Creek Chapel Board until December of 2016. She has also participated in numerous other charitable organizations including Canine Companions for Independence..Patti and her husband Ron resided in Cordillera, Colorado until recently and currently live is Superior Colorado, just outside of Denver. Their children, Jamie and Sam live in Superior, Colorado, Lauren and Scott are in Louisville, Colorado, They have four grandchildren Jack, Ella, Zoe and Aaron.
- Beaver Creek
- residential, land
- CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
- CRB - Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- GREEN - NAR's Green Designation
- GRI - Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- REALTOR® - REALTOR® Certification
- Patti is past president of the Vail Board of Realtors and was awarded Realtor of the Year by the Vail Board for 2000-2001.