Morrison, CO Local Information, Schools & Real Estate Listings
About Morrison, CO
Morrison Entertainment & Culture
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre is a naturally formed, world famous, outdoor venue just fifteen miles west of Denver
- Morrison Natural History Museum is a natural history museum featuring exhibits that include several dinosaur fossils that were found nearby.
- Dinosaur Ridge is one of the world's most famous dinosaur fossil sites.
- LoDaisKa is a prominent archaeological site first inhabited by people of the Archaic through the Middle Ceramic period.
- Bandimere Speedway, also known as Thunder Mountain, is a quarter-mile dragstrip that hosts the NHRA's Mopar Mile-High Nationals.
Open Houses in Morrison, CO
Single Family 1 /listing/292135290-151082055/637-kendall-way-lakewood-co-80214/
637 Kendall Way,Lakewood, CO 80214ActiveListed on 04/07/21
Courtesy of Your Castle Real Estate IncCourtesy of Your Castle Real Estate Inc
- 4 Bedrooms ●
- 4 Bathrooms ●
- 3,766 Sqft
Who Lives in Morrison, CO?
45 Years is the Median Age
73.9% are Married
77% are College Graduates
4,095 People live
in this Neighborhood
40.3F Median Monthly
125,703 Median Household