Morrison, CO Local Information, Schools & Real Estate Listings
About Morrison, CO
Morrison Entertainment & Culture
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre is a naturally formed, world famous, outdoor venue just fifteen miles west of Denver
- Morrison Natural History Museum is a natural history museum featuring exhibits that include several dinosaur fossils that were found nearby.
- Dinosaur Ridge is one of the world's most famous dinosaur fossil sites.
- LoDaisKa is a prominent archaeological site first inhabited by people of the Archaic through the Middle Ceramic period.
- Bandimere Speedway, also known as Thunder Mountain, is a quarter-mile dragstrip that hosts the NHRA's Mopar Mile-High Nationals.
Who Lives in Morrison, CO?
45 Years is the Median Age
73.9 % are Married
77% are College Graduates
4,095 People live
in this Neighborhood
27.9F Median Monthly
125,703 Median Household