Montrose, CO Local Information, Schools & Real Estate Listings
About Montrose, CO
Montrose Entertainment & Culture
- Montrose Outdoor Activities include hiking Black Canyon National Park, birding, fishing and hunting. If you love to golf, visit the three beautiful courses Montrose has to offer.
- Montrose Dining features 81 restaurants ranging from fast food to fine dining. They serve everything from your traditional hamburger to sushi.
- Montrose Lodging allows you to stay where you are comfortable. They offer a wide range of lodging options from camping and RV spots to upscale vacation rentals.
- Montrose County Historical Museum is located in the original Montrose railroad depot. It highlights early pioneer life, including horse-drawn farm machinery, vintage machinery and equipment and a life-size homesteader’s cabin.
- Museum of the Mountain West has over 500,000 artifacts of the Mountain West from 1880-1930.
Who Lives in Montrose, CO?
36 Years is the Median Age
40.9% are Married
54% are College Graduates
19,465 People live
in this Neighborhood
50.4F Median Monthly
28,851 Median Household