Highlands Ranch, CO Local Information, Schools & Real Estate Listings
About Highlands Ranch, CO
Highlands Ranch Entertainment & Culture
- Chatfield Reservoir is the perfect place for a family camping trip. Visitors can not only boat on the lake but also bicycle, hike and ride horses among the scenic trails that wind through Chatfield reservoir.
- Highlands Ranch Arts & Education offers classes for the young and old teaching them that creativity is crucial to growth and development for the young and to remain youthful for adults and seniors.
- Backcountry and Wilderness Area features 8,200 acres of conservation space with 26 miles of trails for everyone to enjoy.
- Highlands Ranch Recreation Center is operated by the HRCA which operates all four of the state-of the art recreation centers. Amenities of these rec centers include tennis courts, climbing walls, channel pools and batting cages.
- Park Meadows Mall is located nearby and is Colorado’s biggest shopping mall featuring 185 stores and various restaurants.
Open Houses in Highlands Ranch, CO
10752 Southhaven Circle,Highlands Ranch, CO 80126Active
Courtesy of Keller Williams DTCCourtesy of Keller Williams DTC
- 3 Bedrooms ●
- 3 Bathrooms ●
- 3,398 Sqft
417 Winterthur Way,Highlands Ranch, CO 80129Active
Courtesy of SELECT REALTY LLCCourtesy of SELECT REALTY LLC
- 5 Bedrooms ●
- 4 Bathrooms ●
- 5,087 Sqft
9561 Queenscliffe Court,Highlands Ranch, CO 80130Active
Courtesy of THE WAY HOME REALTYCourtesy of THE WAY HOME REALTY
- 4 Bedrooms ●
- 3 Bathrooms ●
- 3,664 Sqft
320 Winterthur Way,Highlands Ranch, CO 80129Active
Courtesy of Rocky Mountain R.E. AdvisorsCourtesy of Rocky Mountain R.E. Advisors
- 7 Bedrooms ●
- 5 Bathrooms ●
- 5,278 Sqft
Who Lives in Highlands Ranch, CO?
36 Years is the Median Age
73.6 % are Married
84% are College Graduates
6,798 People live
in this Neighborhood
29.3F Median Monthly
90,576 Median Household