Highlands Ranch, CO Local Information, Schools & Real Estate Listings
About Highlands Ranch, CO
Highlands Ranch Entertainment & Culture
- Chatfield Reservoir is the perfect place for a family camping trip. Visitors can not only boat on the lake but also bicycle, hike and ride horses among the scenic trails that wind through Chatfield reservoir.
- Highlands Ranch Arts & Education offers classes for the young and old teaching them that creativity is crucial to growth and development for the young and to remain youthful for adults and seniors.
- Backcountry and Wilderness Area features 8,200 acres of conservation space with 26 miles of trails for everyone to enjoy.
- Highlands Ranch Recreation Center is operated by the HRCA which operates all four of the state-of the art recreation centers. Amenities of these rec centers include tennis courts, climbing walls, channel pools and batting cages.
- Park Meadows Mall is located nearby and is Colorado’s biggest shopping mall featuring 185 stores and various restaurants.
Open Houses in Highlands Ranch, CO
Single Family 1 /listing/292209723-151082055/9335-fernwood-court-highlands-ranch-co-80126/
9335 Fernwood Court,Highlands Ranch, CO 80126ActiveListed on 04/08/21
Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty SuccessCourtesy of Keller Williams Realty Success
- 3 Bedrooms ●
- 2 Bathrooms ●
- 1,866 Sqft
Single Family 2 /listing/292209754-151082055/2789-huntsford-circle-highlands-ranch-co-80126/
2789 Huntsford Circle,Highlands Ranch, CO 80126ActiveListed on 04/08/21
Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Global Luxury DenverCourtesy of Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Denver
- 6 Bedrooms ●
- 5 Bathrooms ●
- 6,976 Sqft
Who Lives in Highlands Ranch, CO?
36 Years is the Median Age
73.6% are Married
84% are College Graduates
6,798 People live
in this Neighborhood
46.8F Median Monthly
90,576 Median Household