Estes Park, CO Local Information, Schools & Real Estate Listings
About Estes Park, CO
Estes Park Entertainment & Culture
- The Stanley Hotel is an elegant, world famous hotel that first opened in 1909. Today it is known for its haunted halls if you are looking for a ghost tour or thrills.
- Estes Park Shopping features over 300 shops ranging from small boutiques to fine furniture and jewelry inspired from traditions around the world and in Estes Park.
- Estes Park Outdoor Activities include hiking, biking, fishing, rock climbing and various other activities.
- Estes Park Dining features a unique range of dining options from casual to elegant meals
- Rocky Mountain National Park is an expansive park spanning the continental divide, with miles of hiking trails, wildlife and beautiful scenery.
Who Lives in Estes Park, CO?
46 Years is the Median Age
57.0 % are Married
N/A% are College Graduates
9,556 People live
in this Neighborhood
44.9F Median Monthly
51,944 Median Household