Denver, CO Local Information, Schools & Real Estate Listings
About Denver, CO
Denver Entertainment & Culture
- The Colorado Avalanche are Colorado’s professional ice hockey team based in Denver.
- The Denver Broncos are the 2015 Super Bowl champions and have played at Sports Authority Field at Mile High since 2001.
- Colorado’s NBS team, the Denver Nuggets, was founded as the Denver Larks in 1967.
- The Denver Art Museum is one of the largest art museums between the West Coast and Chicago.
- The Great American Beer Festival is not only about sampling quality beer but is also a beer competition.
- Denver Botanic Gardens is one of the top-ranked botanical gardens in the U.S., with many thousands of plants from around the world.
- The Denver Parks System spans over a 148-year history, from the first park created in 1868 to nearly 20,000 acres of urban parks and mountain parkland today.
Who Lives in Denver, CO?
41 Years is the Median Age
20.8 % are Married
71% are College Graduates
610,612 People live
in this Neighborhood
48.2F Median Monthly
26,932 Median Household