Boulder, CO Local Information, Schools & Real Estate Listings
Boulder Entertainment & Culture
- The Flatirons are a popular destination for rock climbers and hikers, with grades ranging from easy to world-class.
- Leanin' Tree Museum of Western Art features western-themed sculptures & paintings from the private collection of Ed Trumbl.
- University of Colorado Museum of Natural History is a campus museum featuring items and exhibits specific to the Southwest and Rocky Mountains.
- University of Colorado Boulder features 9 colleges and schools and offers over 150 academic programs.
- Pearl Street Mall is a pedestrian-only thoroughfare with over 1000 shops – most locally owned.
Who Lives in Boulder, CO?
26 Years is the Median Age
9.9% are Married
73% are College Graduates
99,081 People live
in this Neighborhood
52.9F Median Monthly
28,832 Median Household