Mortgage Resource Center
One of the first steps to buying a new home is getting your financial questions answered. There are a lot of financial questions to consider. Use the handy links below to make instant calculations based on your inputs.
- How much will my mortgage payments be?
- How much will my adjustable rate payments be?
- Which is better: fixed or adjustable?
- Should I pay points to lower the rate?
- Which is better: 15- or 30- year loan term?
- How much should I put down for a new home?
- How much can I save in taxes?
- What will my closing costs be?
- Am I better off renting?
- Am I better off refinancing?
- What will my refinancing costs be?
- How can I reduce mortgage insurance costs?
- Which lender has the better loan?
- Which loan is better?
- How advantageous are extra payments?
- What home can I afford?
- How much will my interest-only payment be?
- Which is better: interest-only or traditional?