Home
Find the perfect home, schedule showing times and more!
New Construction
Open Houses
Find the right REALTOR® for you.
How much home can you afford?  Mortgage rates, calculators, etc.

108 Grand View Circle,  Mead CO, 80542 ( Sold )

  • Sold Price:
    $505,000
  • 07/14/2016

MLS# 9915455
|
3 beds, 2 Full/1 Half baths
Source:REcolorado

Skip Slideshow
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: MB MOSER REAL ESTATE GROUP
Last Updated: 12/9/2016 3:41 PM
Description for 108 Grand View Circle,  Mead CO, 80542
PRIVATE GOLF COURSE Ranch Home. Unlimited Golfing! Custom Brick Ranch home on 1.05 Acres butts up to golf course with extended Mountain Views. The home has 17' Vaulted Ceiling in the Open Floorplan from Living Room to Breakfast Nook to Open Kitchen. Kitchen has slab granite, SS Appliances except Cooktop, 42" Oak Cabinets, an eating bar and cooking island. Master Bedroom- French Doors open to the Lovely Covered Patio,new carpeting, a 5 pc bath, and walk in closet. Other 2 bedrooms have a Jack N Jill Full Bathroom and lush new carpeting. Also on the main floor is a 1/2 Bath, Separate Dining Room and a laundry room with a sink. High Grade Clad Wood Windows/Doors, Security System The oversized 3 car garage has a sink, 8' Garage Doors, service door & openers + 74' X 32' Driveway. The full basement has garden level windows and is 40% finished. The other 60% is great storage or ready to be finished. New furnace-11/15 & Water Heater-2014 Roof has a 5 Yr Cert. Outbuildings are allowed
Price
Sold Price:
$505,000
Sold Date:07/14/2016
Grand View Estates
Weld
3
2 Full/1 Half
4,932 (approx)
9915455
Sold
Description
PRIVATE GOLF COURSE Ranch Home. Unlimited Golfing! Custom Brick Ranch home on 1.05 Acres butts up to golf course with extended Mountain Views. The home has 17' Vaulted Ceiling in the Open Floorplan from Living Room to Breakfast Nook to Open Kitchen. Kitchen has slab granite, SS Appliances except Cooktop, 42" Oak Cabinets, an eating bar and cooking island. Master Bedroom- French Doors open to the Lovely Covered Patio,new carpeting, a 5 pc bath, and walk in closet. Other 2 bedrooms have a Jack N Jill Full Bathroom and lush new carpeting. Also on the main floor is a 1/2 Bath, Separate Dining Room and a laundry room with a sink. High Grade Clad Wood Windows/Doors, Security System The oversized 3 car garage has a sink, 8' Garage Doors, service door & openers + 74' X 32' Driveway. The full basement has garden level windows and is 40% finished. The other 60% is great storage or ready to be finished. New furnace-11/15 & Water Heater-2014 Roof has a 5 Yr Cert. Outbuildings are allowed
Listing Information
Property Type: Single Family-Detached
Ranch 3
2 Full/1 Half List Price
1.05 Acres 45,694 4,932 (approx)
$102.39 Custom 1994
Yes Brick, Vinyl Siding, Frame
Grand View Estates
3,552 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Public Water Service
Septic
Neighborhood
School Information
District: St. Vrain Valley Re-1J
MEAD MEAD MEAD
Room Information
Main Floor
19X16
13X12
22X15
32X20
Basement
32X29
Bathrooms
2 1
Eat-In Kitchen
Jack and Jill Bath
Interior Features
Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
Tile, Carpet, Wood
Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Forced Air
Finished, Slab, Full
1, Gas logs, Living Room
Handicapped Equipped, Handicapped Access
Handicapped Equipped, Handicapped Access, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
3 Parking Spaces, Garage (Attached)
Brick, Vinyl, Frame
Covered, Patio
Sprinkler System
GolfCourse, Mountain
RES
Golf Community, Garden, Golf Course
Community Features
Recycling, Trash Removal
Financial Considerations
$1,000 Annually
R0256195
$3,029
2015
Listing Price History

Mead Real Estate

Mead is located in Colorado. Mead, Colorado 80542 has a population of 3,479.

The median household income in Mead, Colorado 80542 is $85,556. The median household income for the surrounding county is $56,589 compared to the national median of $53,046. The median age of people living in Mead 80542 is 42.4 years.

Loading nearby sales and history ...
Courtesy: MB MOSER REAL ESTATE GROUP
Copyright © 2016 REcolorado. All rights reserved. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.

Ask a Question?
Send Now
Start a no spam email conversation
  • Remodeling and Home Design

  • My UtilityScore

    EST. UTILITY BILLS $/MONTH

    Click here for details
    My Drive Time
    Enter your work address to view actual drive times with traffic for this property

    No    Yes

    Calculate & Save Calculating ...
    Calculating ...
    Here is the weekday INRIX Drive Time from this property to .

    When you register, you will receive ...

    Weekday drive times
    Plus all these great features

    • Drive Time calculations that inform you about traffic conditions from the property you are interested in to your place of work, along with driving directions.
    • Automatic Drive Time calculations for every property. Simply enter your work address to start.
    • Access to INRIX Drive Time data that is used by Garmin, Pioneer, Toyota, and many other well-known companies.
    • Other benefits from being a registered user including: saved properties, saved searches, price alerts, notes, direct access to your agent and much more!

    Register or login today to take advantage of Drive Time
    My Soundscore

    Find out more about the area noise level for this property.
    108 Grand View Circle, Mead CO, 80542

    Click here for details


    Nearby homes for sale
    Recent sales nearby